Marketing and Management/Entrepreneurship
- Roberts-Lombard, T. Svotwa, O. Jaiyeoba & C. Makanyeza (2022) Perceived Access to Finance, Entrepreneurial Self Efficacy, Attitude Toward Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Ability and Entrepreneurial Intentions: A Botswana Youth Perspective. Sage Open Scopus Publications: pp:1-18.
- Roberts-Lombard, Mvane. A, Makhathini, D, Muller, I, & O. Jaiyeoba (2022) The Attitude and Behavioural Intentions of Muslim Fast Food Customers in a Southern African Market Environment. African Journal of Business and Economic Research, Vol. 17, pp: 7-34.
- Svotwa, O. Jaiyeoba, Mathews, I, R. Machera, & Marandu, E (2022) Predicting Students Intention to continue Online Learning Post COVID-19 pandemic: An Extension of The Unified Theory of Acceptance and Usage Technology. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education (Emerald Publishing). pp:1-21.
- Makanyeza, T.D Svotwa & O. Jaiyeoba, (2021) The Effect of consumer rights awareness on attitude and purchase intention in the Hotel Industry: Moderating role of demographic characteristics. Cogent Business and Management (Taylor & Francis), Vol. 8 No. 1.
- Jaiyeoba., Svotwa, D.T & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2020) Precursors and Outcome of customer satisfaction/delight in Business to customer relationship in Botswana. South African Journal of Business Management. Vol. 51, No. 1., pp: 1-11.
- Svotwa, D.T., Mornay Roberts-Lombard & Jaiyeoba, (2020) Black Friday rituals, customer perceived value and Loyalty among young adult customers in South Africa. Cogent Business and Management (Taylor and Francis), Vol. 7 No. 1: 1793523.
- Jaiyeoba., M.Phetogo, C. Iwu & C Chekula-Mahama (2020) Examining the relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction in the public service. The Case of Botswana. WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics. Vol. 17: pp: 579-593.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Chux, Iwu., Promise Opute, Chuks Eresia-Eke, Robertson Tengeh & Olayemi Aliyu (2019) Entrepreneurship education, curriculum and Lecturer-competency as antecedents of student’s entrepreneurial intention. The International Journal of Management Education, Elsevier Publishing 1 No. 17 Issue 2 July 2019
- Jaiyeoba, O.O & J. Iloanya, (2019) E-Learning in Tertiary Institutions in Botswana: Emerald Publishing: International Journal of Information and Learning Technology, Vol. 36: Issue 2, pp: 157-168.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., T. Chimbise, & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2018) E-Service usage and satisfaction in Botswana, African Journal Of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Publishing, Vol. 9, Issue 1
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., T. Chimbise, Charles Makanyeza & Chux Iwu (2018) Distribution Efficiency of E-services in the Health Insurance sector: The Case of Botswana, Journal of Distribution Science Vol. 16, No. 5, pp: 5-15.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Thamage, W., Opeda, F., & Iwu, C (2017) Impact of Retail Branding on Consumer Buyer Behaviour: A case-study of Botswana’s Retail outlets, African Journal of Business and Economic Research, Vol. 12 No. 1 pp: 141-161.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Kealesitse, B & Marandu, E.E (2015). Proclivity of Environmental Uncertainty and Market orientation behaviours among Botswana’s small service firms, Journal of Global Business and Technology, Vol. 11 No 1 Spring ISSN 1553-5494
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Kealesitse, B & Marandu, E.E (2014). Factors influencing Attitudes and Purchase intentions of Fashion Counterfeits among Batswana College Students, Journal of Business Theory and Practice, United Kingdom, Vol 2 No. 2
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Opeda, F (2013). Impact of Consumer Innovativeness on Shopping Styles: A case-study of Limkokwing University Students (Botswana) Business and Management Horizons, Vol 1 No. 2
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., (2013) Effects of Environmental munificence and market orientation Dimensions on the Performance of Small Service Firms in Botswana. Journal of Business and Economic Research Vol 3 No. 2.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., (2013) Revisiting the Psychometric Properties of Market Orientation scale items of Small firms in Botswana. Journal of Business and Economic Research, Vol 3 No. 2
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., (2013) Performance outcome of Market Orientation among small service firms. Journal of Management and Social Science, doi:dx.org/10.529.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., (2013) Identification of Drivers and Obstacles of Market orientation among Botswana’s small service firms. Babcock University (Nigeria) Business Management Journal, Vol. 2, No.1.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., (2013) Testing the Applicability of Narver and Slater Dimensions amongst Small service firms in Botswana. Journal of Business Theory and Practice, United Kingdom, Vol. 2, No.1.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Opeda, F & Amanze, D (2011) Market Orientation: Journey from Antecedents to Business Performance in Small and Medium Sized Manufacturing Firms in Botswana, International Journal of Business Administration, Canada.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O (2010) Impact of Market orientation on small firms in Developing Economies: A case-study of Botswana, International Journal of Business Administration, Canada, Vol. 2 No. 3
- Olumide Jaiyeoba, Ivy R Mathew, Tendai Douglas Svotwa, Edward Marandu, Robert Machera and Jomin George (2022). Extending the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Technology Use on teachers’ intention to continue online teaching post Covid-19 pandemic. International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association Conference, (Virtual Conference), International Conference on Innovation in Basic Higher Education, Turkey. 8-11 September 2022.
- Olumide Jaiyeoba, Tendai Douglas Svotwa, Mornay Roberts-Lombard, Botshabelo Mafatlane and Gertrude Mafatlane (2022). Testing the applicability of the Technology Acceptance Model on consumers’ intention to use e-purchasing in Gaborone in the Covid-19 era. 8th International Conference on Business and Management Dynamics, (Virtual Conference), 8 September 2022.
- Roberts-Lombard, O. Jaiyeoba, D. Svotwa, & K.Moono (2021) Antecedents and Outcome of Innovative Practices among Small and Medium Enterprise Service Firms in Botswana. IBC Conference.
- Sesupo, O. Jaiyeoba, M. Roberts-Lombard, & D. Svotwa (2021) Effects of Talent Attraction, Employee Retention, Job Satisfaction and Productivity on Talent Management in Botswana. ICBMD Conference.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O, Robert Machera, Sametsi Ditsupho & Douglas Svotwa (2020) Black Friday Orientation among Generation Y customers in Botswana. Virtual Conference for ICBMD. Cape Town, September, 4.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O, Mornay Roberts-Lombard & Douglas Svotwa (2019) Predicting entrepreneurial intentions from entrepreneurial self-efficacy and Entrepreneurs personal characteristics: A Botswana perspective, 2nd-4th September, 5th International Conference of Business and Management Dynamics: Namibian International University of Management, Namibia (Best Paper Award).
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Bingwa, & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2018) Attitude and Behavioural Intention towards Internet Banking Adoption of Generation Y customers: An Emerging Market Perspective, 4th-7th April, University of Witwatersrand, Wits Business School, Johannesburg, RSA.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Jane Iloanya (2018) E-Learning in tertiary Institutions in Botswana. Apathy to Adoption”,: 17th BOLESWANA Conference (12th-13th ), University of Namibia, Namibia.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Jane Iloanya (2018) Implementation of Outcomes-Based Education in Botswana: Teachers Role, 17th BOLESWANA Conference (16th-17th ), University of Namibia, Namibia.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Gumbo, C & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2018) Testing the Applicability of the Theory of Planned Behaviour on Entrepreneurial Intentions of Youth in Botswana: 12th International Business Conference (IBC), 24th September, Mauritius.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2018) Selected Factors affecting the Adoption of Internet Banking among Generation Y customers in South Africa, 12th International Business Conference (IBC), 24th September, Mauritius.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Magogwe, J (2018) ESL University Students Attitudes Towards Using WhatsApp in Academic Writing, 4th International Conference in Academic and Professional Communication, 9th-11th July, University of Botswana Conference.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Brownhilder Neneh., Chux Iwu & Josephine Moeti-Lysson (2018), Impact of Leadership styles and Market orientation on small firms performance in Botswana, 4th Biennial Conference of the African Academy of Management, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (3rd-6th January 2018).
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Thamage, W., Opeda, F & Iwu, C.G. (2017) Retail Branding and Consumer Buyer Behaviour, Conference Proceedings for the 1st Entrepreneurial Conference in Bloemfontein, Free State Province, 5th-7th April, South Africa.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Kealesitse, B. (2017) Short Message Advertising Services and Youth Buyer Behaviour in Botswana, Faculty of Business, University of Botswana Conference, Kasane, Botswana
- Jaiyeoba, O.O & Mornay Roberts-Lombard, C.G. (2017) Impact of Social Media on Generation Y customers in South Africa, Faculty of Business, University of Botswana Kasane, Botswana.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Mornay Roberts- Lombard., & Amanze, D (2016) Servicescape and loyalty intentions among Restaurants in Botswana, Conference Proceedings for the 10th IBC Conference in Langebaan, Western Cape Province, South Africa.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2016) Antecedents and Consequences of Market Orientation by Location. Conference Proceedings of the MBALI Conference, University of Zululand, Richards Bay, South Africa.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., & Mornay Roberts-Lombard (2016) Impact of Market Orientation on Non Economic Performance among small service firms in Botswana. Conference Proceedings of the South African Business Research, Cape Town, South Africa, ISBN 978-1-922069-95-5.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O, Kealesitse, B & Marandu, E.E (2016) Micro Level analysis of market Orientation and Business Performance among Small Businesses in Botswana. African Academy of Management Conference Proceedings held in Strathmore University, Nairobi, Kenya. ISBN 978-0-9910650-1-1
- Jaiyeoba, O.O, Kealesitse, B & Marandu, E.E (2015) Revisiting the Antecedents of Market Orientation among Botswana’s small service firms, A Structural Equation Modeling Approach. Faculty of Business, University of Botswana Conference held in Maun, Botswana.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O (2015) Doctoral Consortium: Effects of Market orientation Behaviour on Business Performance of Small service firms, Held in Sobey Business School, Halifax, Canada.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O., Kealesitse, Marandu, E.E (2014) Effects of Management behaviour and Environmental Dynamics on Market Orientation Behaviours of Small Service Firms in Botswana. Best Paper Conference Proceedings for African Academy of Management held in Gaborone, Botswana.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O (2013) Identification of Drivers and Obstacles of Market Orientation among Botswana Small service firms, Second Biennial Conference Proceedings, Faculty of Business, Gaborone, Botswana.
- Jaiyeoba, O.O (2011) Doctoral Working Paper: Impact of Market Orientation on the Performance of Small and Medium Sized Firms in a Developing Economy, Botswana, 1st Biennial Faculty of Business, University of Botswana Conference held in Gaborone, Botswana.
Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier (ORCID)