Faculty of Business and Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education, Botho University, 2022
- Mtech: Business Administration, Central University of Technology, 2017
- Btech: Business Administration, Central University of Technology, 2015
- Bachelor of Accounting, National University of Lesotho, 2011
Affiliations, Honours and Industry/Community Engagement:*
- List of any honours or awards received
- List of internal and external committee or organisation memberships
- List of activities through which the person is engaging with industry and the community
- Corporate Social Responsibility/ Business Social Responsibility
- Marketing (Customer Service and Behavior’s)
- Small Businesses Management
- Teaching and Learning
- Critical Stakeholders that Hospitality SMMEs Engage in the Fulfilment of BSR Activities.
- A Stakeholder Approach to advancing Business Social Responsibility of Small Tourism and Hospitality SMMEs in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
- Disrupting and Democratizing Higher Education Provision or Entrenching Academic
Elitism: Towards a Model of MOOCs Adoption at African Universities.
Teaching and Supervision
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Investigating the impact of employee turnover on organizational performance, Honors
AN INVESTIGATION EXAMINING INTEGRATION OF PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (PM) INTO STRATEGY AND ITS ORGANIZATIONAL OUTCOMES: THE CASE OF AB-INBEV LESOTHO,