Department of Accounting & Finance
Faculty of Business and Accounting
- Bachelors of Commerce in Accounting (Honors), University of Calcutta, 1977.
- Chartered Accountancy, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 1987. (Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Fellow Member – Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants (BICA)
Affiliations, Honors and Industry/Community Engagement:
- Member of the Faculty Assessment Committee
- Member of the Faculty Program Committee
- Ex Council Member of the Membership and Examination Committee of Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- In the executive committee of the Botswana Table Tennis Association responsible for Governance and Corporate Sponsorship
- In the Board of Companies as Non-executive Independent Director
- Actively engaged with SOS Village by spending time with the inmates and arranging financial contributions
- Involved in empowering the women entrepreneurs through Women In Business Association (WIBA),this is an initiative taken by the Department of Accounting and Finance.
In the areas of Accounting and Finance (e. g. Impact and implementation of IFRS)
- Creation of Financial and Environmental Values With Solar Photovoltaic Projects While Managing Risks
- Shantha Indrajith Hikkaduwa Liyanage, Botho University, Botswana
- Fulufhelo Godfrey Netswera, University of Durban, South Africa
- Shivajyoti Pal, Botho University, Botswana
- Isaac Nthomola, Botho University, Botswana