The combination of practical and theoretical learning in the Diploma programme ensures that graduates are well-grounded with knowledge, skills and competencies required in the travel industry characterised by continuous changes in technology and motivations for travel. The course sets a firm foundation for those aspiring to establish careers or become entrepreneurs in the travel industry.
What we Offer
Candidates who enrol into this programme can benefit from:
- A competency-based curriculum that places emphasis on the holistic acquisition of essential hands-on operations and management skills.
- State of the art training labs equipped with contemporary reservations systems for the travel industry
- Qualified and BQA certified lecturers with vast experience
- Guest lectures by leading Travel and Tourism experts
- Plan and organize travel itineraries
Diploma in Travel Operations is a great fit if you’re:
- Aspiring to establish careers or become entrepreneurs in the travel industry
- Interested in acquiring skills and competencies required in the travel industry characterised by continuous changes in technology and motivations for travel.
Skills you will need
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Energetic and an intense desire to learn
- Passion for the Travel and Tourism industry
- Highly organised and effective decision making
- Communication and networking expertise
- Attention to Detail and ability to listen
- Internet Savvy
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Travel Agent or Consultant.
- Airline Service Agent.
- Tour Operator.
- Travel Information Agent.
- Travel Specialist.
- Visitor Information Counsellor
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.