The Bachelor of Science with Honors in Computing allows the student to be proficient in the different facets of computing including programming, networking, designing, software engineering and hardware maintenance. It is a marketable course, producing candidates with the competencies to thrive in the Information Technology sector.
What we offer
As a student of BSc (Hons) in Computing you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our BSc (Hons) in Computing course is a great fit if you’re:
- Leaning towards creating a career in the Information Technology sector.
- Keen on programming, development of software, websites and mobile applications.
- Inclined towards innovation in the realm of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Web Designer
- System Administrator
- IT Manager
- Game Developer