What we offer
As a student of BCom in Accounting you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for
Our BCom in Accounting course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to establish your career in the accounting, finance, investment, or commercial banking sectors.
- Have a keen attention to detail and possess an interest in banking systems.
- Ready to gain an understanding in finances, taxation, business assets management, auditing and management of investment portfolios.
- Financial Panner
- Investment Manager
- Management Accountant
- Financial Manager
- Tax Consultant
- Asset Manager
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.