Objectives of the Learning Commons
• Space for discussion and group work.
• Allow students to use the area for a variety of study-related needs.
• Support student collaboration.
• Increase library utilization by providing additional collaboration and discussion space for students.
• Provide space for mentors, tutors, and teachers to meet with their students.
• Give students and staff freedom.
• Collaborate with research and writing support center to give holistic student and learning support.
• The user must notify the librarian immediately of any lost items.
This digital database provides services from Google Inc. Users can search the full text of books and magazines that Google has scanned, converted to text using optical character recognition, and stored.
This website offers over 42,000 free eBooks. Users have the option of downloading or reading online. All eBooks were previously published by bona fide publishers. They were digitized and diligently proofread with the help of thousands of volunteers.
Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts, and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities, and other websites. Google Scholar helps you find relevant work across the world of scholarly research.
Open Access Thesis and Dissertations
OATD.org aims to be the best possible resource for finding open-access graduate theses and dissertations published around the world. Metadata (information about the theses) comes from over 1100 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently indexes 4,660,285 theses and dissertation
Open Access books on JSTOR
More than 5,000 Open Access ebooks from 75+ publishers are now available at no cost to libraries or users. These titles reflect JSTOR’s high standards for quality content and are freely available for anyone in the world to use.
Open Access eBooks
Open Access eBooks is an international publisher of eBooks. Open Access eBooks cover different disciplines of science, technology, and medicine. Each eBook contains around 6 or 7 book chapters providing the latest inform
Directory of Open Access Books
The primary aim of DOAB is to increase the discoverability of Open Access books.