Students undertaking this programme gain a strong understanding of computer technology and networks as well as the skills and discipline required to protect these systems and data from malicious manipulation and attacks. With the acquired knowledge they can effectively address the rising need for cyber security in the corporate setting as technology continues to advance and get increasingly adapted in various processes.
What we offer
As a student of Bachelor of Science in Network Security and Computer Forensics, you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Bachelor of Science in Network Security and Computer Forensics course is a great fit if you’re:
- Wishing to build your career in the Information Technology sector
- Have a knack for problem solving
- Set on rising to the task in a challenging work environment that requires diligence while handling of sensitive information.
- Information Technology
- Computer Forensics Analyst
- Vulnerability Security Research Engineer
- Digital Forensics Examiner
- Malware Media Forensics Analyst
- Forensics Auditor
- Network Security Specialist
- Computer Crime Investigator
- Security Analyst
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.