Students enrolled in this programme learn how create visually exciting designs for the creative industry. They study how to use platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe flash, Adobe illustrator, Adobe In design and Adobe Dreamweaver. They’re also exposed to practical knowledge of multimedia design techniques, technologies and applications, as they learn to use cutting-edge software for use in print and multimedia They gain entrepreneurial knowledge and learn to identify and start new business ventures while adequately managing resources.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate Level 3 in Desktop Publishing you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate Level 3 in Desktop Publishing course is a great fit if you’re:
- Wanting to charter a career path in multimedia or the creative Industry
- Inclined towards a career in design, animation or video editing
- Looking to venture out into business with your own design or animating practice
- Desktop Publisher
- Multimedia Artist/Animator
- Electronic Publisher Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Web Based Developer
- Publication Specialist