This certification produces qualified Computer Hardware Technicians for the expanding IT industry. It’s designed for individuals interested in acquiring advanced technical skills and knowledge. Students gain proficiency in selecting parts, upgrading, building and configuring computers, installing and configuring operating systems, as well as learning the basics of network protocols and internetworking.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate Level 3 in Computer Hardware Maintenance & Networking you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate Level 3 in Computer Hardware Maintenance & Networking course is a great fit if you’re:
- Passionate about computers and would like to work in the IT field
- Interested in understanding the basic concepts and structure of computer hardware
- Interested in troubleshooting, configuration and networking
- Computer Technical Support
- PC Repair Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Computer Technician
- Hardware maintenance and Troubleshooting Technician
- Junior Network Engineer
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.