What we offer
As a student of CIMA course you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for
Our CIMA course is a great fit if you’re:
- Passionate about Accounting
- Looking for a career in a commercial organization
- Looking into a supervisory or managerial position in accounting
- Accounts Clerk
- Management Accountant
- Assistant to the Management Accountant
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our Admissions Department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.