This programme teaches the basics of electrical systems and design circuits for industrial and house wiring. Students learn to install electrical components and appliances based on the designed electrical circuits. The training also involves finding faults and troubleshooting electrical power systems. It familiarizes the students with electrical devices, types of wires, tools and electrical machines such as transformers, motors and generators.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate in Electrical Installation and Maintenance you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate in Electrical Installation and Maintenance course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to work in the Electrical Manufacturing Industry
- Adaptable and can take on training and business management duties
- Inclined towards fixing electrical systems, devices and equipment
- Field Service Technician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Technician in Electrical industry
- Electrical Equipment Installer
- Residential Wireman
- Quality Assessor
- Supplier in Electrical shop
- Electrical Contractor
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.