The Bachelor of Science with Honors in Hospitality Management is targeted at those who wish to enter the Hospitality and Tourism sector and build a career in Hotel Operations by carefully combining theoretical and practical learning to ensure that graduates have both the knowledge and the skills to succeed in Botswana’s Hospitality industry.
What we offer
As a student of BSc (Hons) in Hospitality Management you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our BSc (Hons) in Hospitality Management course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to build a career in the hospitality industry
- In possession of good marketing and presentation skills
- Curious about facts and figures
- Restaurant managers
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Guest Relations Managers
- Front Office Managers
- Executive Housekeepers
- Rooms divisions Managers
- Reservations Managers
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Tourism and Hospitality Consultants
- Researchers and Lecturers
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be effected due to regulatory requirements.