Department of Network and Infrastructure Management
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prof-srinath-doss-887a339/
- Pursuing Post Graduate Certification in Cyber Security (PGCCS), Indian Institute of Technology- Palakkad
- Doctor of Philosophy( PhD )in Computer Science and Engineering, St.Peters University – 2014
- Master of Engineering ( M.E ) in Computer Science and Engineering, Anna University – 2006
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology, University of Madras – 2004
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE), Botho University – 2017
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – ISACA Certification, 2020
- Certified Lead Auditor 9001, 2020
Mobile Adhoc Networks
Web of Science and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI):
- Title: Knowledge and Awareness of Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Study of a Large Private University in Botswana.
- Journal- European-American Journals http://www.eajournals.org/
- Manuscript ID- EJLPSCM-134 Title: Physical Activity among youngsters of Botswana: A cross sectional study.
- Journal- IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 21, Issue 7, www.iosrjournals.org
Scopus / Google Scholar / EBSCO Indexed:
- Srinath Doss, Jothi Paranthaman, Suseendar G et al, Memetic Optimization with Cryptographic Encryption for Secure Medical Data Transmission in IoT-based Distributed Systems, Computers, Materials & Continua , Vol:66,No:2, 2021.
- Janarthanan , Srinath Doss and Basker, Optimized unsupervised Deep learning assisted reconstructed coder in the onnodule wearable sensor for Human Activity Recognition ,Measurement, Elsevier,2020.
- Janarthanan, Srinath Doss and Balamurali, Robotic based nonlinear device fault detection with sensor fault and limited capacity for communication, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, Springer,2020.
- Srinath Doss, Anand Nayaar, Sudeep Tanwar, Ashish Khanna, Le Hoang Son and Pham Huy Thong, “APD-JFAD: Accurate Prevention and Detection of Jelly fish Attacks in MANET” , IEEE Access, Vol: 6,Issue 1,Page56954-56965,2018.
- Srinath Doss and Roselyn K Shava, “An optimal Tate Pairing Computation Using Jacobi Quartic Elliptic Curves”, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, Vol.35, Issue:4, Pp. 1086–1103, 2018.
- Srinath Doss et al, “Shadow Free Urban High Resolution Remote Sensing Images”, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Biological Chemical Science, Vol.6, Issue.2, Pp.1856-1864, ISSN 0975-8585, 2015.
- Malebogo Khanda and Srinath Doss, “SME cloud adoption in Botswana: its challenges and Success,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Application”, Vol.9, No.1, 2018.
- Srinath Doss, Jothi Paranthaman, Vinston Raja and John Anand, Similarity Based Gene Duplication Predication in Protein-Protein Interaction Using Deep Artificial Ecosystem Network, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Vol.100., No.18,2022.
- IGala, Srinath Doss , Scrutinizing the level of awareness on green Computing Practices in Combating Covid-19 at Institute of Health Science- Gaborone, Human Communication Technology: Internet-of-Robotics-Things and Ubiquitous Computing, WILEY, USA, 2021(Book Chapter).
- Srinath Doss, S.Pal, Akila, N Jabeen and Suseendar, Satellite Image Remote Sensing for Identifying aircraft using SPIHT and NSCT, Journal of Critical Review, Vol:7,Issue 5, 2020.
- D. Akila, Amiya Bhaumik, Srinath Doss, and Ali Ameen, Hyperspectral Image Classiﬁcation by Means of Suprepixel Representation with KNN, Intelligent Computing and Innovation on Data Science, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 118,Pp. 369-378, 2020.
- S Pal, S. Bhattacharyya, Srinath Doss and Suseendran, Hyperspectral and Multispectral Image fusion using NSCT and FDCT methods, Journal of Critical Review, Vol:7, Issue 5, 2020.
- Akila, Jeyalakshmi, Srinath Doss and Balaganesh, Prognostication of Domestic animals in India using ARIMA Model, Journal of Critical Review, Vol:7, Issue 5, 2020.
- Sreekumar Narayanan and Srinath Doss, “Augmented Reality using Artificial Neural Networks – A Review”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE),Vol:4,No.4, 2019.
- Kabelo and Srinath Doss, “Investigating the level of Awareness on Information security amongst users at Botho university”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Global Technology, Vol:7, No:1, 2019
- Adithya , Jose Anand and Srinath Doss, “An Efficient Priority based Packet Scheduling in MANETs”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Global Technology, Vol:7, No:1, 2019
- Panacea Makele and Srinath Doss, “A Survey on Data Warehouse Approaches for Higher Education Institution”, International Journal of Innovation Research in applied sciences and Engineering, Vol.1, No.11,2018
- Alfred Moselekatsi and Srinath Doss, “Comparative Analysis of Ethical Hacking over Penetration Testing, International Journal of Engineering Computational Research and Technology, Vol.2., No.2,2017.
- Baboloki Janet and Srinath Doss, “A Study on Cyber and Network Forensic in Computer Security Management”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Applied Sciences and Engineering (IJIRASE), Vol. 1, Issue 2, August 2017.
- Panacea Makele and Srinath Doss , “Adoption of mMoney and mHealth in a developing country: An assessment of the network and Security challenges in Botswana”, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Vol.19, No.19, October,2017.
- Srinath Doss, John Anand and Sreekumar Narayanan, “Efficient Mitigation of IP Spoofing Using BGP-IDPF-CMS Architecture”, Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies, Vol. 3, No.6, 2017.
- Saravana Kumar and Srinath Doss, “Evaluating Distance functions for Hierarchical Clustering with feature selection on Lung Cancer Dataset”, International Journal of Printing, Packaging and Allied Sciences, Vol.4,No.4,2016.
- Mercy Adusei Boatemaa and Srinath Doss, “Non-Invasive Glucose Estimation Based on Near Infrared Laser Diode Spectroscopy”, Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences,Vol.7,No.60,2017.
- Srinath Doss, Sreekumar Narayanan and John Anand , “Detecting IP Spoofing Using Hop Count Filtering Based Dynamic Path Update Approach”, Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies, Vol. 3, No.1, 2017.
- Srinath Doss , Ajay Fabian, Navneeth and Sibiraj ,”Encrypted Data Search using Retrofitted Trapdoors and RSBS Ranked Serial Binary Search Algorithm”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, Vol.6, No.3, 2016.
- Panimalar and Srinath Doss, “Reversible Watermarking Technique Based on Time stamping in Relational Data”, International Journal of Advanced Information and Communication Technology,Vol.2,No.1,Pp.961-967, ISSN 2348-9928, 2015.
- Venkataraman , Srinath Doss and Prasanth, “A Secured Authorized NLP based Duplicate check Scheme for Data Deduplication”, International Journal of Advanced Information and Communication Technology,Vol.1,No.12,Pp.941-944, ISSN 2348-9928, 2015.
- Srinath Doss, Panimalar and Deepa, “Detection and Prevention of ARP Spoofing using Centralized Server”, International Journal of Computer Application, Vol.113, No.19,Pp.26-30,ISSN 0975-8887,2015.
- Srinath Doss, “Effective two-way Authentication mechanism to Control Ip Spoofing using IDPF”, International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Robotics,Vol.3,No.1,ISSN 2320-7345,2015
- Srinath Doss, Subedha and Venkataraman, “ACO based Mobile Agent for Secured Key Management in MANET, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol.10,No.11,ISSN 1819-6608, 2015
- Srinath Doss and J.Janet , “Securing mobile ant agent using Chinese Remainder Theorem”, Journal of Computer science, ISSN 1549-3636, Volume 9, Issue 9, 2013
- Srinath Doss and J.Janet, “Secured ant Colony optimization routing for wireless networks”, Asian Journal of Information Technology, ISSN 1682-3915, Volume 12, Issue 3, 2013.
- Jose Anand and Srinath Doss, “Performance Analysis of shared Tree Based Multicast routing protocol for Adhoc wireless network”, IJENGG, Volume 2, Number 1, 2009.ISSN:0974-5246.
- Jose Anand, Srinath Doss, Janarthanan and C. Uthayakumar, Efficient Security for Desktop Data Grid using fault Resilient content Distribution. IJERIA, ISSN: 0974-1518, VOL 2, VII (2009), pp 301-311.
- Jose Anand, Janarthanan and Srinath Doss, “Efficient Controller Area Network using Multihoming protocol”. Engineering Today, October 2009, Volume XI, Issue X, ISSN 0974-8377, page125-129.
- Srinath Doss and Janet, “A Survey of Routing instability with IP Spoofing on the Internet. Asian Journal of Information Technology 9(3) 154-158, ISSN: 1682-3915, Medwell Journal, 2010.
• (Accepted for Presentation ) Analysing And Assessing Risks In Different Stages Of ERP Implementation International Conference on Power Control and Embedded System (ICPCES), Hinweis Research, 2022
• Presented a paper titled ,”An Approach On Data Visualization And Data Mining With Regression Analysis, The Proceedings of ICMMCS 2020 will be published in the Springer Series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”, 14th Aug,2021
• Presented a paper titled, Combining Multi-Objective Approach with Information Retrieval for Software Bug Localization, International Conference on Innovation Computing and Communication, Proceedings in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Feb,2020
• Presented a paper titled “UI Personalization using Face Recognition and Machine Learning, International Conference on Innovation Computing and Communication, Proceeding in SSRN, Elsevier, Feb, 2020
• Presented a paper titled “Hyper spectral Image classification by Means of Suprepixel Representation with KNN”, International Conference on Technology Innovation and Data Sciences, Lincoln University, Malaysia, Springer Conference, 2019
• Srinath Doss, Challenge Driven Education and Challenges in Botswana, ICED 2019, Netherlands, 2019
• Coauthored a paper on “A Blockchain- Based Access Control System for Cloud Storage using Merkle Hash Tree (MHT)”, in ICIETET collaborative International Conference organized by Muscat College – OMAN and Panimalar Institute of Technology – INDIA, April 2019.
• Presented a paper titled “mHealth Intervention to Support HIV/AIDS Medication Adherence and Retention in Maternal and Neonatal Healthcare in Botswana”, IEEE – ICIETS2018 international conference, Sep 2018, India.
• Presented a paper titled “Blue Eyes Technology and Intelligent Sensors” Third International Conference on Onnovation and Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, Panilamalr Institute of Technology, 2018.
• Attended 3rd Annual African Cybercrime conference hosted by African cyber security , Gaborone, Botswana,18th OCT 2017.
• Presented a paper titled “POS Tagging using Hidden Markov Model with genetic algorithm optimization Implementation using Clojure” in BUIRC 2016, hosted by Botho University, Gaborone, Botswana, 2016.
• Presented a paper titled “Priority based packet scheduling in MANETs” in BUIRC 2016, hosted by Botho University, Gaborone, Botswana, 2016.
• Attended and presented a paper on IP Spoofing Defense Methods in International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT’2010, which is hosted by the University of Garyounis in Libya, 2010.)
• Presented a paper titled” Combination of selfish Defense methods to prevent spoofing attacks” in ICCCIT2012, Tamilnadu, India
• Presented a paper titled” Dynamic Path Update (DPU) Based Hop Count Filtering for sensing and stamp out IP Spoofing, International Conference On Computer Science and Engineering (ICCSE- 2013), Mumbai, India.
• Presented a paper titled “Analysis and design of Strong Partition able group Communication in Ad hoc Network in a national level conference “WEBTOPS06” Organized by Jaya Engineering College in 2006.
• Presented a paper in the National Level Conference “WEBTOPS07” titled “Pervasive Computing for Health Care- an attempt to Tackle silent Heart attack” ,conducted by Jaya Engineering College in 2007.
• Presented a paper in AICET sponsored National Level Conference titled “Evolution of unicast routing protocol in dada networks” conduced by VET TECH Engineering College in 2008.
• Presented a paper in National Conference titled “Preventing false injection attack in secure data aggregation of wireless Sensor Networks, in WEBTOPS, India,2008
• Presented a paper in National Conference titled “Enhancing the efficiency of IP Spoofing using BGP-IDPF Architecture in “WEBTOPS09” conducted by Jaya Engineering College in 2009.
• Presented a paper in National conference titled “A Secure Authorized Duplicate Check Scheme For Data DeDuplication” organized by SMK Forma Institute of Technology, India, 2016.
• Presented a paper in National conference titled “Skeleton Tracking Of Human Gestures To Detect The Flaws Committed By Cricketers FRDM KinectData”, organized by SMK Forma Institute of Technology, India, 2016