Ms. Stegi Shine is a teacher by profession and is currently working at Botho University as as a Lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance. She has extensive experience in both teaching and research. She has experience in teaching education modules through In-class and Online mode. She has published in Peer Reviewed Journals. She holds a MEd, MCom, BCom, AAT Assessor Award and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).
- 2019 Master Of Education In Higher Education (M.Ed), Botho University, Gaborone, Botswana
- AAT International Assessor 2015, AAT International Assessor Award of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- 2007 Master of Commerce (M.Com), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
- 2002 Bachelor Of Commerce (B.COM), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
- 1999 Diploma in computer application (DCA) Santhigiri Vocational Training Institute, Kerala, India
Affiliations, Honours and Industry/Community Engagement:
- 2021 Teaching Excellence Award, Botho University
- 2020 Teaching Excellence Award, Botho University
- 2019 Teaching Excellence Award, Botho University
- 2017 Research Excellence Award(Nominee), Botho University
- 2016 Research Excellence Award(Nominee), Botho University
E-Learning and E-Commerce
- Status of E-Learning in Higher Education-A Case Study of Botho University International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research –Pg: 1409- 1414VOL.5 Nov/Dec 2017
- Entrepreneurship as a Catalyst for Economic Development and Diversification-A Case Study of Botswana. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research –Pg: 141-148 VOL.5 Jan/Feb 2017
- An Analysis of Customer Satisfaction with Service Delivery of Botswana Telecommunication Corporation (BTC) Mobile Network: A Case Study in Francistown. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research- Pg 692-699 VOL.4 July/Aug 2016
- The impact of Botswana Government Funding in Poverty Education Projects- A case study in the city of Francistown, Botswana.
International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research- Pg: 667-674 VOL: 4 July/Aug 2016
- Challenges encountered by staff in their higher learning through Distance Education- The case of Botho University.
International Journal of Social and Allied Research-Vol.3 (2)Pg: 63-68 Feb.2015
- Entrepreneurship as a Catalyst for Economic Development and Diversification- A Case Study of Botswana. Presented in BUIRC 2016
- Challenges Encountered by Staff in their Higher Learning through Distance Education- The Case of Botho University, Gaborone, Botswana.Presented in Botho University International Research Conference 2014, Gaborone, Botswana.
Teaching and Supervision
Teaching and Supervision:
- Basic Accounting 1 & 2, Basic Costing, Cost and Revenue, Professional Ethics, Indirect Tax, Computerized Accounting and ICAS
- Business and Finance, Principles of Taxation, Introduction to Financial Accounting, Principles of Accounting, Project, Marketing Management, Business Management, Small Business Management, Financial Management, Project & Essentials of Entrepreneurship