Mrs. Mini Sebastian is a Lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance at Botho University, Gaborone. She has an experience of over 15 years in teaching Accounting and Business modules. Sebastian acquired her master’s degree (M Com) in 1997 from Mahatma Gandhi University, India, and completed Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE) from Botho University in 2017.
Accounting & Finance
Faculty of Business and Accounting
- Master of commerce Mahatma Gandhi University – India (1997)
- Bachelor of Commerce Mahatma Gandhi University – India (1995)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education Botho University, Botswana (2017)
Affiliations, Honours and Industry/Community Engagement:
Handles all the CSR projects undertaken by the Department.
ICT in Accounting
Teaching and Supervision
Teaching and Supervision:
- Management Accounting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Accounting, Computerised Accounting and Company Law. (B Com Accounting and B Com Finance).
- External Auditing, Budgeting, Financial Performance and Financial Statements of Limited Companies, Working Effectively in Accounting and Finance (AAT)